- Entrance fee:€ 40, 00 for any booked Italian Course;
- 1 Week x 20 hours € 200,00-from 2 up to 10 people/4 hours a day:
- 1 Week x 20 hours € 300,00-One to One Tuition.
The price includes:
- Educational Material : textbooks, worksheets and authentic texts -newspaper or magazine articles, taped dialogues, video-taped situations, letters, short stories, etc.;
- Half-Day Cultural Guided Tours in Pisa: at the end of your Italian Course (historic centre, monuments, churches, castles, markets, theatres,etc.);
- Assistance for finding an Accomodation in Pisa;
- 1 free extra curricular activities during the weekend;
- Final Certificate of Attendance
How to Book :
- Write to me at: email@example.com to book and customize your Italian Course;
- I will test your Italian level-Basic, Intermediate or Advanced- after an entry test a test sent via mail at the moment of the booking or during the first day of your Italian course;
- Once you have booked Your Italian Course you will receive a Detailed Program of your Italian Course via e-mail before your arrival- for the whole period of your stay and with a description of all your activities and schedules.
How to pay :
It is possible to pay:
- By Bank Transfer: here below my Bank Account
IBAN: IT 37 S 055 8401 795 0000000 79646
SWIFT CODE: BPMIITMMXXX
- By PayPal here below:
If you decide to book an Italian Course, at least 2 weeks before your arrival, you have to make a Deposit of the 50% of the total price of your Italian Course; the Balance must be paid no later than the first day of your Arrival at our School.
- You can Book your Italian Lesson all the year round-except during the Italy’s national holidays;
Accomodation in Pisa
1) If you don’t have time to book a room, or simply if you want to book your Italian Course +Accomodation in Pisa click here below :
2) If you need only help with finding the right accomodation in Pisa, click on these useful links
General Rules :
- Italian Lessons : about 50 minutes-are held from Monday till Friday -generally in the afternoon-you can choose your own customized calendar on request ;
- Italian School in Pisa with me are available all the year round-except during the Italy’s national holidays;
- In case of Complaints you may apply directly to me;
- I help you with finding an Accomodation in Pisa thanks to my collaboration with local Partners in the tourist sector. The service is free and valid only for those who book Italian Language Courses. I only operate as an intermediary for the accomodation assistance service and am not responsible for any problem with your accommodation;
- At the moment of your Arrival or Departure I can help you with providing to you with all the useful contacs of any means of transport from the Airport to Pisa.
In case of Renunciations/Cancellations or Reductions of your Italian Course:
- I must be informed immediately;
- Deposit/Entry Fee/ Other payment are not transferable to any other person;
- If I reject any entry or any service as agreed, you will be entitled to a full refund within 30 day;
- Your Deposit of 50% of the total price in Euros of the Italian Course will not be refundable in case of Renunciation or Cancellation;
- If you interrupt or leave your Italian Course , you won’t be entitled to any refund;
- You won’t be entitled to any refund for any problems with your Arrival or Departure;
- I am only responsible for the Organization of Your Italian Course;
- I reserve the right to dismiss any student whose conduct is unsatisfactory . There will be no refund for fees in cases of expulsion and any billed but unpaid fees become payable immediately.
Acceptance of this Regulation:
- All enrolments are subject to the above mentioned General Rules, which become legally binding on acceptance of enrolment by my Italian Language Course;
- By any acceptance of an applicant’s electronic and/or signed form of registration or any other written form of registration , the applicant tacitly agrees to accept these General Rules;
- The application is made according to the Italian Law, and the Italian Law will be applicable to any kind of dispute concerning any matter that might rise a dispute, due to the enrolment.
For any other question Contact Me:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Mobile: +39 338.28. 57. 202 ;
- Skype ID: Stefania.Tardino