My love about teaching Italian Language and Culture for Foreigners started working as Tour Leader in Palermo. I met lot of people who want to Learn Italian for several reasons . I found amazing I was an Italian native speaker and I could do something for people who want to discover Italian Culture. I founded a school in Sicily called “I Fiori Blu di Sicilia” with a colleague of mine to teach Italian to foreigners 10 years ago. Since then my passion goes on.
Teaching approach: I have a communicative approach to Teaching Italian, whereby one starts speaking and expressing themselves from the very beginning. I combine comprehensive grammatical structures with enjoyable, interactive activities. Every activity is based on various and up to date methodology and involves the student actively. My goal is to improve all your liguistic skills: speaking, writing, listening and reading.
Basically, I just wanted:
- to create a free space on the internet that students think about going when they’re trying to figure out how to Learn Italian: “One to One Lessons” by Skype-for all levels and for different topics -touristic, business, scholastic-university, sectorial, conversation. I am familiar with the use of IT and I strongly believe in its effectiveness in learning foreign languages. I believe myself to have a professional and friendly attitude to teaching and convey this well to the students that I teach;
- to organize Italian Lessons and private Tours-small groups- in Pisa and its province for all the visitors who want to learn or improve Italian while having a holiday in Tuscany.
- E-mail: StefaniaTardino@gmail.com;
- Mobile: + 39 3220.127.116.11 ;
- Skype ID: stefania.tardino
- Scoop.it/t/learn italian-online