My new web site is : www.WeLoveItaly.eu
Why Learning Italian?
Not only for ordering “una buona tazza di caffè“. There are other reasons to study Italian:
- Why do you think Mozart composed most of his opera in Italian rather than in German? ;
- Many people rate Italian as the most beautiful spoken language in the world;
- Italian has the highest number of words for describing food-they love it so much;
- No need of subtitles to see Fellini’s, Visconti’s and Pasolini’s movies;
- Italy ha more than half of Europe’s Unesco-protected monument;
- Read more clicking on 10 Reasons to Learn Italian.
For all these reasons and more, you’ve decided to Learn Italian in Italy, improve on what lessons you’ve already taken, or formalize those rudimentary phrases you’ve been speaking when travelling to Italy. The Italian language is a Romance language spoken by about 70 million people, primarily in Italy and San Marino. It is also one of the official languages of Switzerland and is the second official language in Vatican City. Italian Language forms part of the Indo-European family of languages. Italian was first formalized in the first years of the 14th century through the works of Dante Alighieri, who mixed southern Italian languages, especially Sicilian, with his native Tuscan in his epic poems known collectively as the Commedia. Dante’s much-loved works were read throughout Italy and his written dialect became the standard that others could all understand. Dante is still credited with standardizing the Italian language. Italian is widely taught in many schools around the world and is the fifth most taught non-native language, after English and German.
“Allora”, If you want to Learn Italian , book an Italian Course with me. My name is Stefania and as an Italian Private Tutor and as an Authorized Tour Manager I can help you to:
- Learn Italian On Line via Skype : there are a lot of benefits to Learning Italian On-Line. My courses are copleted at your own pace, with no set class times. All work is submitted on the web, and you will find several opportunities to interact with me as instructor
- Learn Real Italian while on Holiday in Pisa for an unforgettable Life Experience helping you to organize your free time and with finding the best accomodation that fits your needs.
My philosophy with teaching Italian is that it is best for you to learn a little each day and remember it clearly. I always make sure my Italian Lessons are interesting and easy to remember.
I’m trying to do my best, so if you have questions, or you want to improving my activity with your sugesttions or ideas, I would be really grateful: